An exciting opportunity exists for a Town Planner to join our team. This role provides a great opportunity for the right person to take the lead on a range of projects and make a valuable contribution to our highly motivated and skilled team.
Key responsibilities will involve preparation of planning proposals and development applications relating to sites in the South Coast & Illawarra, and to provide accurate and efficient advice to developers, landowners and other clients in relation to the provisions of the relevant planning legislation including State and Local Council policies and procedures.
You must be a highly motivated individual with the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Town Planning or closely related field;
- A minimum of 5 years’ planning experience in NSW preferred;
- Professional attitude, friendly personality and strong motivation;
- A strong understanding of current NSW Planning legislation including recent changes;
- Diverse experience working with local Councils, NSW Government agencies and the private sector;
- Ability to project manage planning jobs and co-ordinate sub-consultants;
- Attention to detail and proven ability to write high quality and concise reports and submissions;
- Positively engage with other staff, project teams and clients;
- Maintain active industry membership and involvement in the Planning and Development profession;
- Unrestricted current Driver’s Licence.
This a unique opportunity for a high achiever who is extremely motivated to develop their career.
The remuneration offered will directly reflect compatibility to the above selection criteria and experience. Flexible working arrangements available.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the position, please forward your resume with covering letter to email@example.com. Or for a confidential discussion please contact David Cannon on 02 4421 4500.