Since 1972 SET Consultants have been delivering land development solutions to the Shoalhaven, Kiama, Wollongong, Shellharbour, Southern Highland areas and beyond. We have a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team committed to ensuring your project runs smoothly.
SET Consultants currently has a team of 23 employees including Registered Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Town Planners, Environmental Engineers, accredited Bushfire Practitioners and other ancillary staff across two offices – Nowra and Kiama.
SET Consultants welcomes all enquiries, whether you need an identification survey or a team to manage the full development process of your land. Our robust working relationships with Local Councils and State Government Departments enable us to take care of the hard work for you
- Provide Accurate, Efficient and Professional Service;
- Utilise a Multi-disciplinary Approach;
- Provide Cost-Effective Results;
- Tailor Solutions For Each Client; and
- Passionately work for Excellent Outcomes.
Adrian Riepsamen and Bronwyn Seiden joined as Partners in 2006. In August of 2012, Watkinson Apperley underwent a rebranding to become SET Consultants PTY Limited without a change to its partner structure or core business set. Long-time employee David Cannon replaced Bronwyn Seiden in the partnership in 2016.
The capabilities within our Consultancy are perfectly suited to land development and planning. Our specific skills include:
- Detail site surveys;
- Topographic surveys;
- Building and construction set-outs;
- Contour and detail surveys;
- Boundary marking;
- Work as executed surveys;
- Easement and rights of way surveys;
- Subdivisions – Torrens Title;
- Community title;
- Strata title;
- Lease surveys;
- Identification surveys; and
- Laser scanning.
- Pre-purchase Investigations;
- Planning Design Advice and Pre-lodgement Meetings;
- Development Applications;
- Complying Development Planning Reports;
- Review of Environmental Factors;
- Subdivision Applications;
- Expert Planning Witness at Land and Environment Court (LEC); and
- Planning Proposals.
- Environmental Management Plans;
- Environmental Compliance Reports; and
- Waste Management Plans.
- Pre-development Bushfire Assessments;
- Complying Development Bushfire Assessment Reports;
- Alternate Solution Reports;
- Bushfire Emergency and Evacuation Plans;
- Bushfire Plans;
- Expert Bushfire Witness at Land and Environment Court (LEC); and
- Compliance Certification.
- Civil Engineering Design and Documentation;
- Flooding Assessments;
- Stormwater Designs;
- Sustainability and Environmental Engineering; and
- Project Management.
- Planning Institute of Australia (PIA);
- Fire Protection Association of Australia (FPAA);
- Engineers Australia (EA);
- Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI);
- Institution of Surveyors (NSW) Incorporated (ISNSW);
- Association of Consulting Surveyors NSW (ACS NSW);
- NSW Country Surveyors Association (CSA);
- Shoalhaven Professional Business Association (SPBA); and
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA).
As a vibrant multi-disciplinary team who work on a variety of land development projects we provide an array of career options. SET Consultants is committed to employing local motivated professionals who can contribute to serving the needs of our clients. Details of any current employment opportunities can be found in our latest news section below or alternatively contact us any time to discuss employment potential.
Experience. Solutions. Results.
Our multidisciplinary team offers personalised land development solutions to meet the needs of your next project.